Welcome to Y'adore Fashión! ,, A Fashion and Beauty blog with lots of fashion and beauty talk and interviews. ,, Join Y'adore Fashión with Google Friends Connect and Bloglovin.,, Questions,Want to be featured or Guest blogging? Do not hesitate to email me at Yadorefashion@yahoo.com,, Have a nice day!.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ripped Jeans For Summer!!

Hi Divas,

I hope you all are doing fine.
Summer is in front of our doors and lately I'm really seeing allot of ripped jeans, i think they look pretty cool but some people are really exaggerate the term off ripped jeans.


I really do not like ripped jeans like these above, i think they look sloppy.
I refer to buy a ripped jeans like the one that Kim K is wearing.
These ripped jeans looks very nice and not sloppy at all.
The great things about ripped jeans is that you can combine them with everything.

What do you all think about ripped jeans??? Let me know!

2 comments:

Yadore Fashion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yadore Fashion said...

Hi and thanks Natasha!!