Welcome to Y'adore Fashión! ,, A Fashion and Beauty blog with lots of fashion and beauty talk and interviews. ,, Join Y'adore Fashión with Google Friends Connect and Bloglovin.,, Questions,Want to be featured or Guest blogging? Do not hesitate to email me at Yadorefashion@yahoo.com,, Have a nice day!.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Today's Tweet Pics

gp8xp.jpg
Re-organizing some off my jewelry's.
gp8xp.jpg
Got some new stuff for my room.
a94epv.jpg
My baby guinea pig loves my D&G The One!
a94epv.jpg
My sister gave me those heels as a gift. I love them!!!. They are from www.diewilikhebben.nl

2 comments:

My Modern Vintage said...

love the shoes! can't wait to see how you style them
XX Ilana
www.mymodernvintage.com

Yadore Fashion said...

I will be posting a fashion outfit wearing these heels :)